Suggestions? Write them on the wall.

Subscribe
We've stooped to a new low.

We've had many of the same suggestions written in the stalls of the mens room....apparantly, upper management never gives, or takes, a sh!t!!
They already took them down...
I can't believe I missed out on the entertainment value of these things. I saw them and thought this is going to be good, coming back into MEM after a weekend layover and they were already down.
Can someone share what they said ??
"Put our HEPA filters back in" was my personal favorite
There were a lot of comments similar to what you might read here. clean the sleep rooms, clean the airplanes, etc. Nothing profound.

They had two of the walls between the cubby hole aisles covered in a plastic material and a dry-erase marker that was being used to write on them. I noticed today that behind the big sign with a picture of 2 pilots handing a "Good Job" card to a fellow wearing an orange vest (mechanic? ramper?) you can see where the paint peeled off the wall when they removed the plastic gripe board.

So many ways to offer the brown bag lunch ...

Can someone please give us a more detailed description of this from start to finish?

Initial post a bit cryptic
Suggestion boxes were taken down years ago because management had no interest in the concerns of the masses. I was told in management training by my instructor that if you have an opinion or suggestion I will give it to you!