Vips server too busy

Subscribe
happens everytime I go to look at open time when it releases... Anyway we can upgrade the damn server? Or is it someone's bot program blocking the rest of we regular folks out???
Quote: happens every time I go to look at open time when it releases... ....???
Same thing here too.
I've heard from a few sources that the company is in the process of creating its own Bidx/fxcal style app. It will be the only app allowed to access PFC once it's created. Anyone else hear rumors to that effect?
Quote: I've heard from a few sources that the company is in the process of creating its own Bidx/fxcal style app. It will be the only app allowed to access PFC once it's created. Anyone else hear rumors to that effect?
Hopefully it will be super user friendly like VIPS and the expense reporting system.
Quote: Hopefully it will be super user friendly like VIPS and the expense reporting system.
Relax. It's Fedex.
Quote: I've heard from a few sources that the company is in the process of creating its own Bidx/fxcal style app. It will be the only app allowed to access PFC once it's created. Anyone else hear rumors to that effect?
I'm thinking an android app that also runs on Windows 95. Incompatible with Apple iOS for now.

State of the art stuff, ya know?