Turbine PIC...121 or 91?

Subscribe
Hey guys and gals,

I have about 1800 Turbine PIC but most of that is part 91 in King Airs. I do have about 500 121 PIC in the 1900 but I just don't think I can handle working under Mesa for another year to get 1000 121 PIC. Does anyone think it will matter if the PIC time was gathered mostly under part 91? I have also considered switching regionals...maybe SKW or RAH but I would rather not start over if I can avoid it. Thanks for any help.
stay where u r unless u want to have a career at another regional..otherwise sit tight until your dream jobs calls...
Well, maybe the way I should have put it is should I run the risk of getting a violation...which tends to be somewhat common here lately (probably due to turning airplanes in 5 minutes with numerous mistakes on the releases) or should I take that little bit of 121 PIC and apply FedEx while working for another regional.
I ask because several of our guys that are somewhat senior are jumping ship because of this to other regionals. I hear that SKW's emb120 upgrades are less than 6 months. I could go there and if no calls come by the middle of summer I could be back in the left seat with 1.5 times the pay and MUCH better work rules? Just hoping to hurry back to MEM ...or somewhere better if I have to wait.