Time Building/Split Time in Phoenix, AZ

Subscribe
Hello APC,

I am a Pilot out of Phoenix, AZ area looking to split time. I have access to several aircraft around the valley and would like to split time with someone. Shoot me a message if you would like to share time.

Thanks

-Matt
Still looking for someone to fly with!
Quote: Still looking for someone to fly with!
Single or multi?
Quote: Single or multi?
Single, i do not have access to a Multi
I'm CFI/II looking for extra TT to split, can get 172 @$105 TACH at FFZ...
Would anyone be opposed to splitting $100 an hour on TAILDRAGGER time build? I'm a CFI/CFII/MEI doing a lot of private work here around the valley and working for a reputable flight school. If anyone wants to fly or wants tailwheel endorsement and then time build let me know. The cheapest TAILDRAGGER is Chandler and it's like$115 an hour and the instruction is very expensive so I have an edge on that market.

I also have 126 hour multi and do multi add ons etc however I don't have access to a private multi unless you own it or know someone who does.
Im in PHX looking for single and multi time building. I have access to a 150 and 172- we would just split gas. There is a Seneca that I can get 15 hours block time for $3800. They don't care if we switch being safety pilots so that would drop it down to $1900. PM me if you're interested.