4 SWA Unions give CEO vote of no confidence

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: That BOD letter wasn't a response to the VONC, it was a response from the NC letter stating that the company is not negotiating in good faith. Look at the date of the letter, it is prior to the VONC.
Correct. I was a little too quick to make that post. Thanks for pointing that out. However it was still a pretty strong FU to JW.
Quote: Correct. I was a little too quick to make that post. Thanks for pointing that out. However it was still a pretty strong FU to JW.
Well, NOW they responded to the VONC with a strong FU to 38,000 dedicated employees.
Quote: Well, NOW they responded to the VONC with a strong FU to 38,000 dedicated employees.

Yep. Completely expected though. The board is made up of Gary's cronies who get paid 250 large a year to attend 75 percent of 6 meetings lasting a day or two. They also get unlimited revenue tickets for themselves and their spouses and 25 revenue passes for whomever they choose.
Not a bad gig if you can get it. I wouldn't want to upset that gravy train either.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to