Survey Pilot positions available

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I am a current Pilot with Air America and just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we are starting to conduct interviews now for our upcoming season. This is a great way to build on average 100 hours/month. The position does require extensive travel but is a great way to see the country low and slow. Please send resumes to [email protected] and expect to hear back within the next week! I look forward to meeting some of you for our upcoming season!
Any vacation time? How would National Guard drill be handled?
We typically get two week periods off over the course of an 8 month contract. Sometimes more. That would probably be tough to work around.
I was able to work with my ARNG schedule while flying for NSA. It took a very willing commander and calling in some favors of units where I had connects with across the country. Not impossible, but difficult.
Can you share more about the job? What are the requirements, minimums? What equipment? How long in one place? What altitude do you fly? etc...
Are they hiring for the CFI or the aerial survey positions? What are the minimums or recommend specifics regarding the position?

If I haven't done aerial photography, in a "professional" manner; do they train or be willing to train one without having aerial surveying experience?

Thanks for any help,

Brandon
Quote: Are they hiring for the CFI or the aerial survey positions? What are the minimums or recommend specifics regarding the position?

If I haven't done aerial photography, in a "professional" manner; do they train or be willing to train one without having aerial surveying experience?

Thanks for any help,

Brandon
They'll teach you everything you need to know outside of flying the actual airplane.
Quote: They'll teach you everything you need to know outside of flying the actual airplane.
Thank you!
What the the requirements?
Quote: What the the requirements?
Wet commercial and instrument. If you have your multi then even better.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to