FedEx 767-300

Subscribe
Trying to swing what would be an irregular commute for me and am trying to figure out the best way to do it. I've ridden on the MD's before and know you all have the seats in the back for someone to rack out in, are the 767-300's similarly equipped for Jumpseaters?
Thanks
No. All our 767s have 4 jumps ears in the cockpit. Three of them are against the back bulkhead wall with the 4th being a sliding seat for LCA. Also the back wall seats don't recline at all. As a jumper also, I hate this airplane. At least I have only a 1 hour commute, but I'd hate to be riding that jet for say three to four hours to get to and from the west coast. JMHO. YMMV.
FDX 767 jumpseats are in the cockpit and not sleep friendly. If you happen to be the only rider, you can make it work. If there are three or four of you, bring a book.
Excellent, that is exactly what I needed to know. Thanks!
Quote: No. All our 767s have 4 jumps ears in the cockpit. Three of them are against the back bulkhead wall with the 4th being a sliding seat for LCA. Also the back wall seats don't recline at all. As a jumper also, I hate this airplane. At least I have only a 1 hour commute, but I'd hate to be riding that jet for say three to four hours to get to and from the west coast. JMHO. YMMV.

Ummmmmm- say what? The back three jumpseats recline near the most, if not the most, of all our aircraft. Do you not know how to operate them? If not, next time ask the FO to show you where the lever is.

The lav setup sucks and being in the cockpit does too. But it's not overall that bad.
Blacknight FTW. If you been on my plane you know how to turn on the lav light and recline the seat. Briefing complete.
The lav setup sucks and being in the cockpit does too. But it's not overall that bad.[/QUOTE]

You keep you airplane, and I'll keep mine.
I'm not on the 76 dude. But it's my commuter airplane.