C44 FO Update (8/16/16)

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: They had a voice and used old school DALPA tactics to try and get that minority voice to win the day. They got out maneuvered by the majority of Delta pilots and now they are whining like babies. They got beat at their own game.
Really? Please give us examples of those tactics being used at DALPA in the past.
Quote: They had a voice and used old school DALPA tactics to try and get that minority voice to win the day. They got out maneuvered by the majority of Delta pilots and now they are whining like babies. They got beat at their own game.
"They got beat at their own game" Truer words have never been spoken. The majority represented the majority! What a concept!!! Papa
Quote: "They got beat at their own game" Truer words have never been spoken. The majority represented the majority! What a concept!!! Papa
Again, when was that "game" ever played at DALPA? Please give examples.
Quote: Again, when was that "game" ever played at DALPA? Please give examples.
Ask Buzz
Quote: Ask Buzz
So, no examples. Got it.
Quote: So, no examples. Got it.
Their slow play at the last meeting, as was explained to you. But you already knew that.

Now I'm done dancing in circles with you. You have earned a spot on my ignore list like JB because I don't argue with people who think having the last word is some sort of win. You're a waste of time.
Quote: Their slow play at the last meeting, as was explained to you. But you already knew that.

Now I'm done dancing in circles with you. You have earned a spot on my ignore list like JB because I don't argue with people who think having the last word is some sort of win. You're a waste of time.
No I'm not.
Quote: Somehow I worry more about a MEC mentality that says let's not let the pilots vote. The problem last time was not the vote in my opinion as much as the hard sell of a crappy deal. If the NC has gotten all they feel they can they should send it for a vote, put out a pro con and omit the sell job. If it gets voted down they go back to the table.
Not allowing a vote on the best deal they can get would raise a lot of questions of why in my opinion. Trust is not in plentiful supply lately unfortunately. Cards on the table, this is best we could get, yes or no?
We should eliminate the MEC altogether, using your logic. Just run polls, send the NC over until they're told "No more money left" three times and send it out for MEMRAT.
Quote:
That's funny right there!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to