Jetsuite X 135s

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: I'll rephrase the question:
How much do you make... in American dollars... on each of those "day rate" days?
Last I heard: $225 for FO. $400 for CA.
Yes PP is still here as the CP for the CJ side. Pay rates are still the same, but something else is in the works.

DH
How are they getting away with scheduled turbojet operations with 30 seats under part 135 ? Evidently there is a section of the FARs that allow this ?
Quote: How are they getting away with scheduled turbojet operations with 30 seats under part 135 ? Evidently there is a section of the FARs that allow this ?
Part 380 Public Charter.

DH
Will the Phenom 300s basically replace the CJ3s for East Coast flying or we will see some out West too flying with the 100s?
Any feel for upgrade time for experienced guys who have 3-4000 hours of 121 time?
Quote: Any feel for upgrade time for experienced guys who have 3-4000 hours of 121 time?
Probably 6 months if I had to guess.....

DH
Is Jetsuite only hiring BUR/Cali based pilots or can you live outside of the domicile and commute?
Quote: Is Jetsuite only hiring BUR/Cali based pilots or can you live outside of the domicile and commute?
For what airplane? The Phenom is a commutable position depending on the base you live in (has to be a domicile or gateway). The 135 is strictly so cal from what it sounds like.

DH
Quote: For what airplane? The Phenom is a commutable position depending on the base you live in (has to be a domicile or gateway). The 135 is strictly so cal from what it sounds like.

DH
I guess I should've specified. EMB135s, I assumed they were So Cal based. Thanks!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to