Jetsuite X 135s

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: Are their required mins that low? I am a low time pilot searching around, and thought I saw their website saying 1500TT
I have heard of them hiring folks fresh out of flight school with a wet commercial.
Is there a hiring bonus for fos right now?
New Pilots: Receive 10K bonus at the end of the first year you hit $1,500 hours, and 10k at the end of each year for two subsequent years after. (30k total).
Quote: New Pilots: Receive 10K bonus at the end of the first year you hit $1,500 hours, and 10k at the end of each year for two subsequent years after. (30k total).
What sort of contract obligations do they have on the bonus?
It's been about 6 weeks since I interviewed and have not received an email/call if I got the job or not.

Anyone know if you didn't get the job would they contact you regardless? Would hope they do so I can apply to other jobs.

I heard they are anticipating to have 100 EMB 135s by 2023; so maybe they are trying to interview as many pilots as possible in anticipation of this.
Quote: What sort of contract obligations do they have on the bonus?
There are none
I understand there are approx 20 commutable bases. What are they?
Quote: I understand there are approx 20 commutable bases. What are they?
Those gateway bases are only for JetSuite Inc. on the Phenoms, not the JSX side. Nearly all new hires are going to BUR on the X side.
What bases are commutable?

Is the ATPw required?
Quote: What bases are commutable?

Is the ATPw required?
The ATP is not required for SIC. If you get into the X side you will most probably be based out of BUR. I know one FO that commutes from PHX and one that commutes from DEN (jumpseating mostly) you can make it work on an 8 on 6 off or 7-7 schedule
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to