Republic, another AMR or a jive turkey

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone thinking of going heavy into Regional ARWYS HLDGS stock, rjetq, at less than a quarter per share? Anyone remember AMR?
Don't do it. Not the same. AAMRQ had $10 billion in cash. RJETQ ticker is likely to be discarded and a new one will be issued leaving RJETQ worthless. All money on hand will go towards bankruptcy costs. Not a similar comparison, other than they both fly aircraft for money.
@Notmrniceguy - Bedford says that bankruptcy would take RJET to new heights. He never said it wouldn't be with a different ticker as you propose! haha
Quote: @Notmrniceguy - Bedford says that bankruptcy would take RJET to new heights. He never said it wouldn't be with a different ticker as you propose! haha
That coming from the guy who led the company into bankruptcy. Yeah, I'd trust him implicitly.
Quote: That coming from the guy who led the company into bankruptcy. Yeah, I'd trust him implicitly.
BB has driven two companies into the ground now.
Quote: Anyone thinking of going heavy into Regional ARWYS HLDGS stock, rjetq, at less than a quarter per share? Anyone remember AMR?

You'd be crazy. But hey...you got extra cash to invest? Pls send me your banking info via PM and I'll be happy to wisely invest it for you. I'll even guarantee a profit*!

Much love,
"Bernie"

* for me
I guess Bedford is doing something over there today, stock nearly doubled today.
Something is going on...a hunch told me to buy in weeks ago (republic can't fail get in at the 52 week low ... right &#128514 but in all seriousness I've had a great week but now I'm wondering what's driving this
Rumor has it, of on going secret (not so secret) negotiations of a buyout. At exit from BK by another regional. Equity holders committee drops lawsuits. pending approval from judge
It's risky. Often times old stock is canceled and new stock is issued when emerging from bankruptcy (delta). So more likely than not you'll be left with nothing when RJET exits BK.

Of course there is a chance you'll come out ahead, but it's a gamble. I'm pretty sure an equity committee wasn't formed so there's probably not gonna anything for the common folk when the big boys get there share.

That said I'm still gonna roll the die on it.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to