AA WO New Uniform Problem

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
Quote: The ones ON the pocket are for the name tag that no one has gotten yet.

Refer to the "look book" online to see that the wings actually go ABOVE the pocket.
I was under the impression that the name tag was for Line Check Airmen only. But I'm probably wrong.
Quote: I was under the impression that the name tag was for Line Check Airmen only. But I'm probably wrong.
I was also under this impression.
Yeah, not sure what boiler is talking about. The only pilots that get name bars are check airman. The pin holes on the blazer are for the wings.
Is the hat required?
Just saying...

The multiple pictures plastered all over jetnet say otherwise.
I like the new WO/AA uniform/wings..Sept 20 start date..
Soooo...what if we are in a middle of a trip for sept 20? Are we required to carry the new uniform? Ready to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Soooo...what if we are in a middle of a trip for sept 20? Are we required to carry the new uniform? Ready to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's supposed to be a "hard" cutover, so yes technically you are supposed to carry the new uniform with you to start wearing on the 20th. I guess if you leave late on the 19th you'll have to strip and change in the cockpit at midnight.
Quote: Is the hat required?
Hats required at PSA not sure about the rest of the WO'd
Quote: Hats required at PSA not sure about the rest of the WO'd
Which honestly seems silly because I don't even think the hats are mandatory at mainline. So why would they care if the WOs wear them?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to