DAL Class drops

Subscribe
94  144  184  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  204  244  294 
Page 194 of 390
Go to
Quote: With an ssn starting with zero, I have no aspirations. I’m just happy to be aboard.
Despair not, ye mortal! The drop, she do surprise and amaze sometimes! Especially if you are in a class with a bunch of bubbas who have ATL in their sights any way, any how. The 88 maybe be tired tech and a handful at times but the seniority progression is astonishing. And the ER may be God's airplane, but it's a stagnant fleet and the seniority progresses at a much slower pace. And they BOTH do 4 leg days!
Quote: Despair not, ye mortal! The drop, she do surprise and amaze sometimes! Especially if you are in a class with a bunch of bubbas who have ATL in their sights any way, any how. The 88 maybe be tired tech and a handful at times but the seniority progression is astonishing. And the ER may be God's airplane, but it's a stagnant fleet and the seniority progresses at a much slower pace. And they BOTH do 4 leg days!
You haven't lived till you fly FLL/PBI in a 757. I even found a report point.
Quote: Despair not, ye mortal! The drop, she do surprise and amaze sometimes! Especially if you are in a class with a bunch of bubbas who have ATL in their sights any way, any how. The 88 maybe be tired tech and a handful at times but the seniority progression is astonishing. And the ER may be God's airplane, but it's a stagnant fleet and the seniority progresses at a much slower pace. And they BOTH do 4 leg days!
I’m an old guy who came up on steam guages from the Grumman Iron Works. I suspect I’ll be right at home in the 88.
Quote: I’m an old guy who came up on steam guages from the Grumman Iron Works. I suspect I’ll be right at home in the 88.

PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 88 looks more advanced than the E-2C honestly. A real autopilot! Autothrottles!

But I got ERs. The Atari Ferrari.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
Quote: The 88 looks more advanced than the E-2C honestly. A real autopilot! Autothrottles!

The problem with the 88 is it looks “advanced” compared to some Mil aircraft....but the auto-throttles, VNAV, Mcdu only work PART of the time. About every trip it tries to kill me or deviate me from field flight path! :/
Quote: The 88 looks more advanced than the E-2C honestly. A real autopilot! Autothrottles!

On the 88 fleet, "Autothrottles" is more of a sarcastic term. But it's ok because half the time you're in CLMP anyway.
Quote: You haven't lived till you fly FLL/PBI in a 757. I even found a report point.
My record is SFO to OAK. Seventeen minutes in the air. Could have done it in half that if the winds had cooperated.
Quote: My record is SFO to OAK. Seventeen minutes in the air. Could have done it in half that if the winds had cooperated.
Kinda like MKE-ORD in the RJ days, could be 12 minutes or 30
Quote: You haven't lived till you fly FLL/PBI in a 757. I even found a report point.
Or how 'bout MIA-FLL on your B-727 S/O IOE!! Lucky to get the APU up and essential switched before the Captain started shutting down engines !!
94  144  184  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  204  244  294 
Page 194 of 390
Go to