8 220

8 717

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Yep

6 737

8 220

8 717

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bah no 320s AGAIN. I thought for SURE this was the week. There can be no possible explanation for this. It’s a mystery.
Quote: Bah no 320s AGAIN. I thought for SURE this was the week. There can be no possible explanation for this. It’s a mystery.
It's not really a mystery, there were no unfilled NYC 320 B positions on the last AE, therefore contractually they cannot offer those positions to new hires. You're wasting your time if you're looking for that to happen each class, at least until the next AE comes out.

Now if you're wondering why the company hasn't chosen to add staffing to the category on previous AE's, that is certainly open for discussion.
Quote: yep - nyc

6 737

8 220

8 717

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
.....annnnnnnnnnnnnnd the 320 drought continues.....
Quote: It's not really a mystery, there were no unfilled NYC 320 B positions on the last AE, therefore contractually they cannot offer those positions to new hires. You're wasting your time if you're looking for that to happen each class, at least until the next AE comes out.

Now if you're wondering why the company hasn't chosen to add staffing to the category on previous AE's, that is certainly open for discussion.
I think that post was sarcasm.
Quote: It's not really a mystery, there were no unfilled NYC 320 B positions on the last AE, therefore contractually they cannot offer those positions to new hires. You're wasting your time if you're looking for that to happen each class, at least until the next AE comes out.

Copy this post. Save it to your notes. And repost it next week

I think the reason for no new 320's at current bases is because they were trying to stand up the LAX base and wanted to devote training to that.
Quote: I think the reason for no new 320's at current bases is because they were trying to stand up the LAX base and wanted to devote training to that.
And delayed deliveries?
225  275  315  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  335  375 
Page 325 of 390
Go to