Page 381 of 390
Go to
Quote: Does CVG only have the 737?
yes

Filler
Quote: yes

Filler
Thank you!
Quote: My last 4 starts with a 0. Thats not good.

-Bubs
If you don’t want to move around NYC 320 is a fast moving category for us who live up there. Basically a revolving door.

Trips are crappy compared to what they were, there has been zero EWR, lots of one and two day trips which are flexible
for those of us who live there. (Open time,green slips)
I don’t know the exact numbers but the FOs who live in NYC base get real senior real fast.

NYC is NOT a good base to commute to IMO
Curiosity
Hey all. I know this has probably been posted on here many times, but just curious about the candidates that submitted an internal req. that actually got the invite, what was the timeline from internal email to interview invite or fix-it email?
Quote: Hey all. I know this has probably been posted on here many times, but just curious about the candidates that submitted an internal req. that actually got the invite, what was the timeline from internal email to interview invite or fix-it email?

Yes, it has been. A couple pages back in fact...

You can expect to hear back anywhere between 1 day and never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Hey all. I know this has probably been posted on here many times, but just curious about the candidates that submitted an internal req. that actually got the invite, what was the timeline from internal email to interview invite or fix-it email?
YMMV but I submitted my app in late Nov 2019, 5x Delta bros submitted IRs the very next day, and I got an email to interview 10 days later (1st week in Dec). First available interview date was mid-Jan and I start Indoc in early Mar. You may consider joining the RSTDelta forum on Facebook; there are a lot of timeline discussions on there, among other things. Good luck!
Quote: YMMV but I submitted my app in late Nov 2019, 5x Delta bros submitted IRs the very next day, and I got an email to interview 10 days later (1st week in Dec). First available interview date was mid-Jan and I start Indoc in early Mar. You may consider joining the RSTDelta forum on Facebook; there are a lot of timeline discussions on there, among other things. Good luck!
thanks for your input!
Is the seat lock for new hires 1 year or 2 years?
Quote: Is the seat lock for new hires 1 year or 2 years?
2yrs...unless you want a base that doesn’t have your current plane, then is 1.
Quote: 2yrs...unless you want a base that doesn’t have your current plane, then is 1.
Your current plane can be in the base you want as long as you aren't senior enough to hold it. If you were 7ER in NYC but wanted 320 ATL you could do it if you couldn't hold 7ER in ATL
281  331  371  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  385 
Page 381 of 390
Go to