We lost a good one

Subscribe
All pilots memo, passing of Jack B. Great guy. Former enlisted force recon Marine Vietnam, but you had to pry that out of him. I'm a Dsouth guy but I got to know him while in Nyc. He was a DTW CP at one point and from what I understand from former North guys, he was well respected.
Semper Fi, Jack
You will be missed
Quote: All pilots memo, passing of Jack B. Great guy. Former enlisted force recon Marine Vietnam, but you had to pry that out of him. I'm a Dsouth guy but I got to know him while in Nyc. He was a DTW CP at one point and from what I understand from former North guys, he was well respected.
Semper Fi, Jack
You will be missed
I don't see such an All Pilot Memo. My path to search for it is login to Deltanet, My Division, All Pilot Memos. There are three titles available, none relevant to the passing of a Delta pilot. Please give me a steer to the location of this memo.
Quote: I don't see such an All Pilot Memo. My path to search for it is login to Deltanet, My Division, All Pilot Memos. There are three titles available, none relevant to the passing of a Delta pilot. Please give me a steer to the location of this memo.
They are mass emailed out. If you block or for some other reason don't get Delta emails then you probably won't get it.
Quote: They are mass emailed out. If you block or for some other reason don't get Delta emails then you probably won't get it.
It's dangerous giving your email to Delta, I would never do that. TIC
I knew Jack from the beginning of his career, truly a first class guy.
Quote: They are mass emailed out. If you block or for some other reason don't get Delta emails then you probably won't get it.
I have never used my "@delta.com" email (no clue how to login to it), but I get plenty of emails from the company at my email address of record. Missed this one though. Could somebody please PM it to me? My impressions of Jack were consistent with the comments being left here. He gave us a line check between SEA and OGG before the merger. Best conversation ever in a checking event; five hours zoomed past. He seemed like a really good dude, and indeed his reputation amonst the ranks was stellar. Sorry to hear of his passing.
I flew with Jack right after the merger. A true class act.

If I remember correctly he only retired recently.

Tailwinds, my friend.
One of the best!