The Latest on Silver

Subscribe
With new ownership what are future plans for Silver? Not getting Havana has to hurt but maybe a Godsend??
New ownership on property:

Reactivation of the FMS by the end of the 4th quarter 2016
iPads went live this month as e-readers. Pilots no longer need to keep a copy of their OM1 and OM11. There is a ship set now.
iPads will become full fledged EFBs "soon" take that for what it's worth.
Company is looking into purchasing jets for much longer routes on the east coast/islands
Frontier flow is happening with pilots leaving each month. (I don't know the number at the moment)
Cuba is spooling up station by station.

Need more?
Quote: New ownership on property:

Reactivation of the FMS by the end of the 4th quarter 2016
iPads went live this month as e-readers. Pilots no longer need to keep a copy of their OM1 and OM11. There is a ship set now.
iPads will become full fledged EFBs "soon" take that for what it's worth.
Company is looking into purchasing jets for much longer routes on the east coast/islands
Frontier flow is happening with pilots leaving each month. (I don't know the number at the moment)
Cuba is spooling up station by station.

Need more?
What are the bases listed in seniority from most jr to most senior for FO's?
Quote: What are the bases listed in seniority from most jr to most senior for FO's?
IAD

All of FL (Doesn't really matter which base, they're all attainable in 1-3 months) Probably FLL is most Sr.
Quote: What are the bases listed in seniority from most jr to most senior for FO's?

IAD is the currently the junior base, but we are losing routes up there. So there is a slowdown in IAD. After IAD, TPA is the next most junior base.
GLH.
The only true Silver Airways base there ever was.
Quote: GLH.
The only true Silver Airways base there ever was.
I dunno about that MEI was pretty awesome!
Silver Airways is now accepting applications through a new service called WingStats

It's free to apply!
Quote: I dunno about that MEI was pretty awesome!
It was fun having you swing gear for me that one time!