Flight Safety Academy CFI program

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but this is my first post. I'm a senior and getting ready to graduate from college this May. I will be leaving with my single comm. I'm looking at going to Flight Safety for my multi comm and CFI. Is this possible? If it is, what are my chances of actually getting hired as a CFI at Flight Safety. I know it says on their website that they guarentee an interview. Any feed back would be great, thanks for your time.
stay away from flight safety. Every flight is like a checkride. Management sucks, morale is bad, all the instructors hate working there.
Seek out more than one opinion. While a forum like this is a good place to get started, visit the prospective schools you are looking at. The problem with forums is that there are in some respect anonymous, so people tend to smear based on isolated individual experiences. Dont believe the hype. I know nothing about flight safety, but I bet is sucks, just kidding. What part of the country are you looking at?
Quote: What part of the country are you looking at?
Flight Safety is only in one location buddy.
Quote: Flight Safety is only in one location buddy.
I was asking in a sort of way if he was willing to move to another location/region of the country, or if he was only willing to be in a specific area. Thank you for expanding on my question however in a jack a$$ sort of way.
Quote: Flight Safety is only in one location buddy.

I thought Flight Safety was all over the country it just depends on which type rating you want to get for example i know theres a Flight Safety here in Tucson which is where I live but they do not offer by any means a full curriculum. Check them out www.flightsafety.com.
It's Flight Safety Academy in Vero Beach FL
http://www.flightsafetyacademy.com/

The other is Flgiht Safety International
Do they offer an accelerated CFI prgram???
The CFI takes about a two and a half months to complete at Flight Safety
yuck... on a time schedule
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to