Cololgne Quality of Life

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
To give another perspective. This place is changing. The Germans are digesting this migrant thing and it has impacted the move-in program. The public transportation is becoming less attractive and I find myself going the taxi route to avoid the pick-pockets and other stuff. That being said, the layovers are exotic and the experience unique.
Syrians rapin da women
Pyluts
We rarely miss an opportunity to embarrass ourselves.
It takes a special mindset living as an ex-patriot and although you may work for an American company you are really and ex-patriot. I went overseas for on a 4 year stint and stayed for 21 years. Our kids went to some of the best private schools and their experiences paled in comparison to the U.S. They loved it. I even changed companies to remain overseas (Saudi Arabia,Germany, and Japan). Japan was my favorite spending 14 years there. You will either love it or hate it with nothing in between. If you decide to go, I wish you all the luck in the world.
Bump.
How senior/junior is Cologne?
Is the base there to stay and how many pilots approx?
Do people ever get hired without college degree?
Thanks
Quote: Bump.
[1]How senior/junior is Cologne?
[2]Is the base there to stay and how many pilots approx?
[3]Do people ever get hired without college degree?
Thanks
1- More junior than senior.
2- There to stay and growing with TNT purchase.
3- Not these days.
Rumor of five more 757's and a bid in Jan to grow the crew base.

-UA
Quote: Rumor of five more 757's and a bid in Jan to grow the crew base.

-UA
Shack 1 .... it's out
Emergency fill Europe bid out 24 Capt 27 FO
For us new hires... what does the 'emergency' portion of this mean? If they don't get the required slots filled, do they start pulling from the bottom of the seniority list?

Also, does his mention of secondary vacancies imply there will be other locations advertised as well? I see the next anticipated bid will be in spring 2017, just didn't know what happens if they don't get the desired numbers for 16-02.

Thanks.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to