VEBA No $50,000 Survivorship

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
If this is true, it is beyond incompetent and inexcusable.

Time to pause negotiations until we seat a new MEC chairman January 1st.
Quote: If this is true, it is beyond incompetent and inexcusable.

Tine to pause negotiations until we seat a new MEC chairman January 1st.
Just cook up a fresh batch of 'sghetti?
Quote: If this is true, it is beyond incompetent and inexcusable.

Tine to pause negotiations until we seat a new MEC chairman January 1st.
I kinda hope they keep it in there. It will help kill this crappy deal so we can clean the slate, wipe out the negotiating team and start over with an opener we'd picket for and people who won't give away our work rules.
Quote: I kinda hope they keep it in there. It will help kill this crappy deal so we can clean the slate, wipe out the negotiating team and start over with an opener we'd picket for and people who won't give away our work rules.
Or or or or.... use professional negotiators instead of using our dues for paying pilots to pretend they can outsmart the company professionals... but at least it took the union twice to "get serious" and ask all its pilots to beg the chief pilots to get us a contract.
Quote: Or or or or.... use professional negotiators instead of using our dues for paying pilots to pretend they can outsmart the company professionals... but at least it took the union twice to "get serious" and ask all its pilots to beg the chief pilots to get us a contract.
Dammit..........I know that like button is around here........somewhere..........
We are quickly approaching v1 on a balanced field, in Mexico city, hot summer day. ... And we already burned up a good chunk of runway behind us trying to lineup... Prognosis, not good.
Gerry?? Gerry?? Come in Gerry.
VEBA is now dead! Guess somebody forgot to check the *.....

Maybe next contract!
Way to go Jerry!

We all now know where the fail boat has docked.
Quote: Just cook up a fresh batch of 'sghetti?
Do you want some breadsticks with your spaghetti Jr?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to