Day off when changing Base

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Does anyone knows if Mesa give 4 days off (PAID) if you are changing base? Thanks
Quote: Does anyone knows if Mesa give 4 days off (PAID) if you are changing base? Thanks
I hope so with y'all pay scale
Probably not. You have to be reserve while driving lol.
Quote: Does anyone knows if Mesa give 4 days off (PAID) if you are changing base? Thanks
Look at your POS contract under relocation days or something similar to that.Im sure its in there, but then again its Mesa so ..........
I'll tell you. There literally are NO days off at all. In fact, its incredible that you can end a shift on the 31st at midnight, and be expected to show at a new base the next day. I'm not kidding. Happened to me and many of my friends, and the people over our schedules will simply tell you there are no days off for change of base. They will also tell you there is nothing they can do because its not in the contract. You have to arrange something with your chief pilot. Good luck.
Day off when changing Base
Quote: I'll tell you. There literally are NO days off at all.
True.

I was on reserve in IAD on the last day of the month and on reserve in DFW very next day. They put me on a deadhead to DFW that last evening of reserve in IAD because they really needed me in DFW the next day, and I *****ed until they gave me a hotel since I was still technically IAD-based til midnight.
Just another reason to never work for Mesa.
Quote: Just another reason to never work for Mesa.
I think we all have stopped logging why people should not to there!!!
Quote: I think we all have stopped logging why people should not to there!!!
JO has lost touch with reality, I really don't think he has a clue about how his company compares to others in the QOL subject. EVERYONE IS PLANNING AN EXIT STRATEGY
You have a joint responsibility with the certificate holder to report fit for duty. If you can't do that because of a base change, it sounds like an easy fatigue 117 call to me. Should take care of that problem.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to