Another News Piece about Pilot Shortage

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Prefer not to say. All 11F MWS' are having the same issue so it doesn't really matter.
I know you won't go into specifics, but when I hear concurrent mass 7 day opts for the same assignment, that has geographic duty station issues written all over it. It's no longer just as simple as labeling it an 11F issue or qweep over flying issue.

Big blue consistently dismisses geographic considerations in the motivations of its contract renewing folks, and they keep failing at retention. I understand it's politically incorrect to publicly assert the military bases itself on crapholes for shameless pork barrel reasons, but the degrees to which the DOD will go to deny the issue of geography in their 7day opt demographic is astounding.
I see it more as just 3 dudes in search of better options for themselves and their families. I don't read that much into it.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
Another forum is referring to numerous 7 day opts over F-16 assignments to Holloman.
Quote: I see it more as just 3 dudes in search of better options for themselves and their families. I don't read that much into it.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
I don't know why the aversion to calling a spade a spade. You're saying the same thing I'm saying.

Quote: Another forum is referring to numerous 7 day opts over F-16 assignments to Holloman.
Eggggggggggzactly.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to