Our Long Nightmare is Over

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to
Quote: The highest cailbre of pilot. Military IP, EP with a masters degree and significant community volunteer time. These "Tier 1" pilots are the pilots currently being recruited and hired by Delta Air Lines.
British Airways also only hires "Tier 1" pilots, heres a prime example...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/207720...at-38000-feet/
Quote: You are just jealous and envious that you don't qualify to wear the coveted and iconic double breasted tunic and the cover.
What a total , utter douche bag you are.
Guys don't feed a troll. Delta rocks, but you know what ?in its own funky, off beat , pure jazz way so does K4, I loved my time there, I'm so glad you are getting a kick butt CBA, you so richly deserve it. Here's to some of the best sticks in the industry , Salute ' !!!
Quote: Guys don't feed a troll. Delta rocks, but you know what ?in its own funky, off beat , pure jazz way so does K4, I loved my time there, I'm so glad you are getting a kick butt CBA, you so richly deserve it. Here's to some of the best sticks in the industry , Salute ' !!!
I agree. Riding on all of the airlines I think Delta is by far the best US carrier out there. Always a quality step above the others. I had two opportunities to go to Delta. An interview in 2009 where I did not get hired. I worked at Compass and did not stay for the flow. I have friends from both opportunities that are now at Delta. For all of them it has been good financially. They also all wish they had my job at their pay rates. Are there things wrong at K4? Of course. There are things wrong at all airlines. At least now, I will be able to work a job I love at a good pay rate.
K4 management backs out of TA. Check your emails. Time to get released and strike.
Shut that place down boys.
Quote: K4 management backs out of TA. Check your emails. Time to get released and strike.
Well, that's simply unintelligent of them.
Quote: Well, that's simply unintelligent of them.
I agree, perhaps we should not jump to conclusions until we hear why. If it is as bad as it looks, perhaps a slowdown would be in order?
Is there a " CODE RED " in the house ?
Originally Posted by Code Red :

" Thats why we're about to be the highest paid ACMI carrier in the world. Yeah its rough here "

Chyna : Let's talk when that happens ... ( if we are not too old ) and still that doesn't change the fact the the K family ( definitely not their employees whom are all deserve a lot better) are the biggest sc#$% bags lowlives in the industry.

Shut all the K family businesses down
These lowlives should be banned from ever being involved in any aviation related business ( same as F. Lorenzo and S. Spencer )
Quote: Originally Posted by Code Red :

" Thats why we're about to be the highest paid ACMI carrier in the world. Yeah its rough here "

Chyna : Let's talk when that happens ... ( if we are not too old ) and still that doesn't change the fact the the K family ( definitely not their employees whom are all deserve a lot better) are the biggest sc#$% bags lowlives in the industry.

Shut all the K family businesses down
These lowlives should be banned from ever being involved in any aviation related business ( same as F. Lorenzo and S. Spencer )
It looks like you're at K2... What business does K2 have with the guys/girls of K4?? Why is a "charters" guy bashing K4?? They are completely separate outfits.. I'm pursuing K4 even after this recent news/bump in the road.. I've turned down other ACMI places for a class date there..
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to