Logbook pro users...HELP!!

Subscribe
Getting desperate at this point. I'm looking for help with anyone who is familiar with logbook pro. I have an interview coming up in a few days and I'm trying to reprint my logbook (I need to add pages). Well, for anyone familiar, I used a "Split style" so I could print on 2 sides and make it like a traditional jepp logbook. My current printed book looks great! Custom columns for jet etc. Now I went back into logbook pro a few hours ago and wanted to export to print again, and my logbook is all screwed up! Anytime I select the default split report, it loads just fine! Anytime I load my custom setup, it won't load the pages correctly.

Now, I haven't changed any settings as far as margins, fonts etc. All I did was remove rotorcraft and glider, and inserted Jet. When I load, it loads incorrectly. When I load the default, it loads just fine. What the hell am I doing wrong? Is this a software bug? I'm on hour 3 of figuring this out and I'm all but giving up. Help, please, if anyone has any tips, or info!
In case anyone else has this problem, I found the problem, so hopefully this helps you out.

The problem? Creating a custom logbook format and not loading properly. My issue was that even if I just selected "Create a custom format?" and used all the defaults, it still wouldn't load. There's an actual bug in the software, so the fix is to go to:

First, backup your logbook, because you're about to delete the files.

Next, click, Start...run....type REGEDIT to open up the registry editor.

-Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER
-Expand Software
-Expand VB and VBA Program Settings
-Find any entries on the left with "Logbook Pro" in the text, right-click and delete each one
-Close the registry editor

-Reopen logbook pro and reload your backup file.

Everything worked normally after clearing the registry.