Beards

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 12
Go to
Some pilots can bearly manage to fit into a white shirt, who thinks they will be able to manage a beard? Yup, show to the airplane with a pale yellow saggy shirt, pants nearly falling off, now add in the beard with that morning's breakfast dangling in it.
And while we're on the topic, let's talk about that mo'. Can we please get SOMETHING between a full on Tom Sellek/Sully Sullenberger/ALPA Officer and a pre-pubescent 14 year old? Maybe a fu Manchu? Biker? Or a handlebar? Clark Gable pencil thin? C'mon guys. I know you felt left out by all the pink in October but surely this isn't the answer. Besides everyone loves ta-tas but mo's? Meh.
Quote: Some pilots can barely manage to fit into a white shirt, who thinks they will be able to manage a beard? Yup, show to the airplane with a pale yellow saggy shirt, pants nearly falling off, now add in the beard with that morning's breakfast dangling in it.

I'm all for beards AFTER we master the art of not looking like ******* in uniforms. I think the beard will just add another facet for guys to look like crap. The untucked, wrinkled, stained shirts with the ill fitting pants and sneakers needs to be resolved then let's talk beards..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"we'll discuss your nascent views on sexual orientation after I return to the flt deck. But before I go please remove that fragment of food embedded in your beard that is lodged from the corner of your mouth to your earlobe. Let me guess, you sleep on your right side - no?"
Quote: Some pilots can bearly manage to fit into a white shirt, who thinks they will be able to manage a beard? Yup, show to the airplane with a pale yellow saggy shirt, pants nearly falling off, now add in the beard with that morning's breakfast dangling in it.
As in they use the strength of a bear to get into their shirts???
Quote: As in they use the strength of a bear to get into their shirts???
Lol!!
Yeah, maybe some pilots should master the use of the English language before taking to the forums!
Most European, Middle East and Asian carriers allow for beards.

JetBlue and Hawaiian also can have beards. Maybe VA.

I am all for a nice beard.

TEN
Quote: I dont think it would. It would be like saying "If we allow hair on our heads, we would see all sorts of variations of what a professional looking head of hair is." Hair is regulated by the grooming standard of the airline, clothes regulated as a uniform, as well as many other things.

Beards would be regulated the same, just as mustaches are now.
Burt Reynolds stache allowed, Hitler stache, not allowed....its pretty simple.
Wait, what? Hitler staches are frowned upon??
Quote: Lol!!
Yeah, maybe some pilots should master the use of the English language before taking to the forums!
No one would show up!
Military-style flight suits. And hipster beards...

I'd be good with that.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 12
Go to