Need Jepp Plates/Charts, expired is OK

Subscribe
I need to get my hands on some Jeppesen charts and approach, arrival, and departure procedures. Current ones are only available by subscription, and too expensive for my purposes. I just need some old ones to study for symbology purposes. Does anybody have some they'd be willing to give up? I'm in the Dallas area, and could pick up in person if need be. I'm trying to prepare for an airline interview, and need to get my hands on the real thing for prep.

Thank you to all for the help.

-SFB
ww1.jeppesen.com/documents/aviation/business/ifr-paper-services/glossary-legends.pdf
Quote: I need to get my hands on some Jeppesen charts and approach, arrival, and departure procedures. Current ones are only available by subscription, and too expensive for my purposes. I just need some old ones to study for symbology purposes. Does anybody have some they'd be willing to give up? I'm in the Dallas area, and could pick up in person if need be. I'm trying to prepare for an airline interview, and need to get my hands on the real thing for prep.

Thank you to all for the help.

-SFB
If you have an available Ipad, download Foreflight and make a trial month (free)

You can download all of them.