KC Area- Time building (CitationJet)

Subscribe
I'm the Chief Pilot for a company located north of the Kansas City area. Our flight department operates a Citation CJ4 aircraft. The aircraft is normally operated single-pilot. I'm offering anyone interested in building Jet experience the opportunity to fly SIC on trips. The company is offering to pay mileage, hotel and food expenditures. As a current CFI, I would be willing to sign-off the jet time, and dual time.

Prerequisites:

Live in or around Kansas City "area"
Commercial Certificate
Multi-engine rating
Instrument rating

If interested or have questions please send me an email.
[email protected]

Thank You
How about you offer to pay them as well... You know since they are filling a job function and all...
Quote: How about you offer to pay them as well... You know since they are filling a job function and all...
I'm not wising to get into a debate about that matter. But the right seat normally goes out empty. I approached the Company President on the matter, and he is a proponent of helping aspiring pilots. I figured it would be a great opportunity for someone to build some jet experience and get some type of "compensation" for their time.

Thank you for your opinion on the matter, but I think it's a great opportunity for a low-time guy. I wish something like this was available when I was looking to build time.
I have received several resumes regarding this opportunity. I just wanted to make clear this is a non-paid opportunity. We are willing to pay for mileage, hotels/meals while away but this is not a salary/contract position. It's purely an opportunity to gain some jet experience.
How many hours do you fly every month?