Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Cargo > Kalitta Companies
Kalitta TA Released to Members >

Kalitta TA Released to Members

Notices

Kalitta TA Released to Members

Old 11-25-2016, 03:47 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by goldfinger View Post
The Atlas boys are trying to defeat our TA because it doesn't benefit THEM. Lets not have short memories. Lets not forget how hard they tried to down any agreement that they didn't approve of just a few short weeks ago. Screw them. This is about US, the Kalitta pilots and ONLY us. The rest of them, those who don't walk on our property nor eat at our table, are just furthering their own agenda and attempting to do so at our expense. See them for what they are...
There are 1400 Atlas pilots. A small number are posting here.

This Atlas pilot, and I am confident that most Atlas pilots, wish you guys the best and recognize that this is your decision.
Old 11-25-2016, 03:54 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: B777 CA

Originally Posted by 742Dash View Post

This Atlas pilot, and I am confident that most Atlas pilots, wish you guys the best and recognize that this is your decision.
Thank you
I'm at K4 and I appreciate you saying what you said-

I am a yes vote for the TA
Old 11-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2016

Originally Posted by Lockheed View Post
Thank you
I'm at K4 and I appreciate you saying what you said-

I am a yes vote for the TA
I mean this with zero animosity as this decision obviously belongs to Kalitta pilots. However, I lol when I read all the mud slinging toward Atlas guys who want to "torpedo" your TA's because it doesn't benefit them, or want to improve their situation at YOUR expense. Do you guys realize what the Atlas guys are spewing is called standards?......The only way Atlas guys benefit is if you guys set the bar really high. That's hardly reproachable. Consider how foolish you guys sound bashing Atlas pilots: "Gee this damn Atlas guys are sabotaging our efforts pushing us to demand industry standard contract.....how dare they. They just want to benefit at our expense. Why should we make lots of money and work less just so they can do the same? F the Atlas guys." In any case, good luck with the new TA. If it gets signed hope its great for everyone if it doesn't, hope the next one gets done quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-25-2016, 05:22 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by FormerKalitta View Post
Hostile Area Pay, do you really think that's going to amount to much with the company in control? Sounds like the fox will be in charge of the hen house to me.

"The Company will identify and maintain a list of locations identified as
Hostile Areas. The Company may add or remove locations from the list
of locations identified as Hostile Areas."
We've had trouble with similar language at Atlas.... Nigeria was deemed as not hostile for years after everyone knew who Boko Haram was. With that language you'll have tons of trouble.
Old 11-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2011

Originally Posted by Globemaster2827 View Post
We've had trouble with similar language at Atlas.... Nigeria was deemed as not hostile for years after everyone knew who Boko Haram was. With that language you'll have tons of trouble.
Tight language costs money.
Old 11-25-2016, 05:33 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by CallmeJB View Post
Tight language costs money.
I agree 100%!
Old 11-25-2016, 05:48 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2015

Originally Posted by 742Dash View Post

I agree with you 100% that it isn't the majority of Atlas pilots. It just isn't. However, there are a few Atlas pilots in the union leadership who in fact would love and have tried, to sabotage a contract for the K4 crews. We all know who they are and what their agenda is. It certainly isn't the betterment of the situation at K4.

I'm sure any K4 people
would be happy to share some bar space with any, with one notable exception, Atlas crew.
Old 11-25-2016, 06:25 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Pay rates? Retirement? Days off? Medical?
Old 11-25-2016, 07:43 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Post the TA already!
Old 11-25-2016, 08:21 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 747

Originally Posted by goldfinger View Post
The Atlas boys are trying to defeat our TA because it doesn't benefit THEM. Lets not have short memories. Lets not forget how hard they tried to down any agreement that they didn't approve of just a few short weeks ago. Screw them. This is about US, the Kalitta pilots and ONLY us. The rest of them, those who don't walk on our property nor eat at our table, are just furthering their own agenda and attempting to do so at our expense. See them for what they are...
That's some pretty strong words for a union member to spout about his fellow union brothers and sisters. But, maybe unionism isn't your thing. Maybe it's all about you. Maybe that's why we didn't see you walking the line this week during the ABX strike. Maybe it's easier for you to point your finger at your fellow union members and blame us for your lot in life when we all know that only Connie Kalitta controls your destiny. Using any Atlas pilots as a scapegoat for your contract woes is disgusting and it's wrong.