Kalitta and KCM

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: Jan 1st? The email I received from TJ said the TA has been ratified.
The TA officially starts on the 1st of January... the Pay rates and min base guarantee increase to 64 hours both are retro to December 1st, however.
Quote: Yes ratified. All parties have to sit down and sign it now along with an effective date.

As for the constant KCM questions, it will arrive when it has been paid for (yes the TSA charge the company for it), the company get the KCM cards, we get the KCM cards and the whole shabang is "switched on".

If people spent as much time worrying about KCM as they did on the contract maybe we might have got one [contract] earlier!!!???
Wait we don't have KCM?

Trollin.
Quote: The TA officially starts on the 1st of January... the Pay rates and min base guarantee increase to 64 hours both are retro to December 1st, however.
What's this January 1st stuff? Section 28 states, “This Agreement shall become effective on the date [date of ratification].” Where is January 1st coming from? Is this the first of many carpets to be yanked from beneath our feet?
Quote: What's this January 1st stuff? Section 28 states, “This Agreement shall become effective on the date [date of ratification].” Where is January 1st coming from? Is this the first of many carpets to be yanked from beneath our feet?
i believe you are correct.... DOR is correct.... EXCEPT section 17.. .scheduling which is Jan 1, 2017. Duty period limits for the classic remain in effect until 12/31/17.... Duty time limits for the rest of the fleet are effective 1 year from DOR...

For pay purposes...etc.. FK is correct... DOR.
Quote: What's this January 1st stuff? Section 28 states, “This Agreement shall become effective on the date [date of ratification].” Where is January 1st coming from? Is this the first of many carpets to be yanked from beneath our feet?
Perhaps a complete read of the contract several times would be in order before you come on here and try to cause turmoil with your inflammatory statements.
Quote: Perhaps a complete read of the contract several times would be in order before you come on here and try to cause turmoil with your inflammatory statements.
They weren't statements, they were questions. What part of TJ's email stating "the [TA] has been ratified" did I misunderstand?
Quote: They weren't statements, they were questions. What part of TJ's email stating "the [TA] has been ratified" did I misunderstand?
That part you didn't misunderstand. What you didn't do was read the LOA's that give time frames for certain parts to be implemented, i.e. 1st January for some sections, later for some.
My God, I like inflammation. I like turmoil and stirring the pot. Gotta have some entertainment outside of Netflix......right?
Ok, granted I have been drinking heavily tonight but if you are "Former Kalitta" why the F does it matter so much to you? Not your problem. Ours. Goodnight.
Quote: Ok, granted I have been drinking heavily tonight but if you are "Former Kalitta" why the F does it matter so much to you? Not your problem. Ours. Goodnight.
Interesting that you call it a "problem!"

For the record, I was going to make my username TheDonald, but I didn't want you to think the POTUS elect was posting on APC.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to