Circle to land vfr only restriction

Subscribe
Hey guys. Looking for suggestions on getting my circle to land vfr only restriction removed from my cl-65 type. Haven't had any lucky searching and was wondering if anybody here has.
Quote: Hey guys. Looking for suggestions on getting my circle to land vfr only restriction removed from my cl-65 type. Haven't had any lucky searching and was wondering if anybody here has.
Find a training company that trains that aircraft, and see if they have an "FAA approved course" to remove the restriction.
You could also have it removed by completing a Part 142, Part 135, or Part 121 FAA approved training course and completing a practical test in a Level-D simulator.
Pan Am in Minneapolis was doing the removals a few years ago. Not sure about the CL-65, but I had it removed from the A320.

Not too painful, recovery was just a few days
Find an approved FAA school that has the CL-65 Simulator. They should be able to do it for you.

For anyone going to China, they require the circling restriction removed.
https://www.panamacademy.com/removal...h-restrictions
Flight Safety International in STL has a removal program. Cost is $2,250, there's a discount if you can book it as a crew. It's supposed to take 2 hours.

I haven't done it yet. Still waiting on feedback from China Express
FSI and panam both told me they do not offer the course anymore. I'm trying to get it removed also.
Quote: FSI and panam both told me they do not offer the course anymore. I'm trying to get it removed also.
I just talked to Flight Safety in STL about the removal less than a month ago. They are still doing it.

Contact Debbie and she should be able to give you the details.

[email protected]
Interesting. Well if I can get a different answer from them maybe we can find some more people and get a discount on it. CEX said they would pay me back for it.