Soi Cowboy
Nana Plaza
Olongapo

Quote: Yeah, but he forgot:

Soi Cowboy
Nana Plaza
Olongapo

Those too!
Also, a magnesium supplement (like Calm) might help.
Quote: Yeah, but he forgot:

Soi Cowboy
Nana Plaza
Olongapo

I have been to the top two and my attitude and general well being was improved as a result.
Quote: And not everyone who takes an anti-depressant is taking it for depression. I have a friend, I forget exactly what drug she's taking, who's taking an anti-depressant for a sleep disorder. Also I have an uncle who's a pharmacist that told me he's filled prescriptions for Wellbutrin that doctors prescribed instead of perscribing Chantix due to cost. Just out of curiosity would these uses disqualify a person as the anti-depressants weren't perscribed for depression?
Not necessarily. I take Lexapro for an "off label" indication. I have a special issuance. Still have to follow part of the anti-depressant protocol(yearly cognitive tests...), but don't have to see HIMS AME. ALPA aeromedical was instrumental in re-certification.
Quote: Not necessarily. I take Lexapro for an "off label" indication. I have a special issuance. Still have to follow part of the anti-depressant protocol(yearly cognitive tests...), but don't have to see HIMS AME. ALPA aeromedical was instrumental in re-certification.
Thanks, I was wondering about the off label uses!
Anti depressants are a huge part of the long term recovery process for major concussions as well. I know several pilots who played D-1 college ball with several concussions and took anti depressants as a part of the recovery process and didn't even realize that's what they were taking.
I'm not sure why depression and anxiety have such a stigma but those people fight a battle each day most people can't imagine. I would think a 15 year airline captain with an ego bigger than a Kardashian a$$ who won't change their ways is more dangerous than someone with anxiety. I think the last question for a medical should be, Has your ego ever kept you from making the right decision in a position of leadership? Then we would have a true pilot shortage 😃
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to