Pastors Private A/C

Subscribe
Anybody have info on Jesse Duplantis or Kenneth Coplands aircraft and how to be a pilot for them?
Any other pastors I forgot?
Why just fly it when you can own it?

hthttp://babylonbee.com/news/kenneth...s-private-jet/
Quote: Why just fly it when you can own it?

hthttp://babylonbee.com/news/kenneth-copeland-real-pickle-audience-member-names-claims-private-jet/
The man was also heard saying:
"...and Jesus is paying all landing fees....and fuel....and hanger expense....glory be!"

That was awesome!
Great business to be in. No taxes or regulation. Praise be!
I was told the salesmen from Cessna and Gulfstream have direct lines to Jesus. They know who is commanded to have private jets.

Private travel in the name of greed and taking the Lords name in vain.
That private jet might even take them to the ol pearly gates when the Lord calls them home.

List of Pastors That Use or Own Private Jets & Mansions

Quote:
televangelists jetHere are the pastors and televangelists that i have found and know of that own or use Private Jets that are supposedly owned by their ministry

Benny Hinn
Frederick K.C. Price
Creflo Dollar
Jan and Paul Crouch
K.A. Paul
Joyce Meyer
Paula And Randy White
Mike Murdock
Kenny Copeland
Rod Parsley
Name of Person who had no place to lay his head.

Jesus Christ (Matthew 8:20)
It's just Elijah-envy...

Guess who doesn't have a private jet (anymore )?

Franklin Graham, Billy Grahams son flies his own MU2.
Quote: I was told the salesmen from Cessna and Gulfstream have direct lines to Jesus. They know who is commanded to have private jets.

Private travel in the name of greed and taking the Lords name in vain.
That private jet might even take them to the ol pearly gates when the Lord calls them home.

List of Pastors That Use or Own Private Jets & Mansions
Some holy rollers roll larger than others. Creflo Dollar is d'man! "For an extra $300 from each of you, the lord can bless me with the Gulfstream 650 that I surely require to perform the lord's work."