Fixed and Rotor Corporate

Subscribe
I'm new to the corporate world but I really, really like it. I'm not sure if its just the outfit I'm with but for me switching careers from an aviation executive to a flying-based career, its the perfect mixture of business responsibility in the department and flying. Currently operating a Piper Meridian turbo-prop and a BE40.

I'm dual rated fixed and rotor and wondering what anyones experience has been working for corporate flight departments with a mixed fleet.

Anyone have any insight into the track or has done it before?

Thanks!
Look to FPL out of KPBI. They are a dual rated dept that is growing and has a great sked.
Several energy companies have both FW and rotor. As stated, Florida Power and Light (now NextEra Energy) is one, I'm sure there are others.
Several NE financial CC companies are operating both, Bluestar (Dallas Cowboys) operates both rotor and fixed in DAL.
If you don't mind the frigid cold of the NE, United Technologies has a mixed fleet. KBDL I believe.
Yes, BDL plus Mass Mutual Insurance has a dual fleet. As does GE at KBED and a number of NY operators. It's not frigid, Canada is frigid.

GF
Duke Energy was just looking for a dual rated pilot, out of CLT.
Thanks everyone! Appreciate the info.
Beck's Hybrids out of Indianapolis has dual rated guys in an EC-135 and Lear 45.