Zetta Jet Info - Global Operator

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
We PIC type everyone and we also help convert EASA to FAA and sponsor the ATP/CTP course. For job inquiries please feel free to PM me direct and provide the following details: first and last name, telephone number, email, and 500 max word cover letter.

Best Regards, Eric Rastler Chief Pilot Zetta Jet

Quote: Did the SIC got PIC typed?
Answers to your questions:
1. No
2. Home based
3. 20on/20off
4. Not hiring
5. PM me directly if you have any questions

Quote: Anyone know much about Zetta Jet? I have a buddy who may lose his Global job who lives on the West Coast. I have read the basic information about Zetta online - it sounds similar to VistaJet with its desire to build a global brand. HQ in Singapore I believe.

Questions:

1. Are they hiring?
2. What are the pilot domiciles in the U.S.?
3. Schedule? 18/12?
4. Starting pay for an experienced/typed Global FO?
5. Any miscellaneous comments?

They appear to be growing. Would appreciate any updated information.
Eric,

PM sent, not looking for a job, tho.

GF
Quote: Answers to your questions:
1. No
2. Home based
3. 20on/20off
4. Not hiring

Thanks Eric for your input.
Quote: Answers to your questions:

1. No

2. Home based

3. 20on/20off

4. Not hiring

Why won't you list the pay?
Quote: Sounds just lovely. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall during those sim sessions. If my mind serves me correctly, Vista operated in the same fashion when they were a startup.
In some defense for the low time guys
I will say the low time guys studied their butts off. They had the book knowledge down, but applying it to the real world scenarios was a bit lacking. As for the day one sim or V1 cuts....I can't imagine it went too well, but I've seen high time pilots auger it in on a V1 cut or shut down the good engine. So if they kept it airborne, that would be a win.

The training they make these guys go through was a bit ridiculous
They were in class for over a month and a half.....company Indoc, global initial, back for another company something, then Global Vision diffs.

They won't post the pay cause it is likely well below par for the course.
Any update on hiring for 2017?
I believe I saw one of the new Challenger 650s at VNY recently. Three follow-up questions:

1. How many more pilots added this year including likely mix of 650/6000 pilots?
2. Can anyone confirm if home basing anywhere or at specific bases like VNY/TEB?
3. What can a newhire 650/Global FO expect to make year 1?
Zetta Jet Chapter 11
I have met some great pilots from Zetta (I’m a Global SCM at a location they do training) and I hope this uncertainty will blow over as soon as possible so they can get some stability to the company.
I hope this (chapter 11) will be an opportunity for Zetta to become stronger and that it doesn’t lead to a chapter 7 filing.
I wish all employees at Zetta Jet the best and good luck.
Regards P. R.
The news is out that Zetta is ceasing operations as of today. Hopefully the crew members all land on their feet.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to