Application question

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: Nope, still have a thumbs up
Both my apps still have the 'thumbs up' too, but I did get the 'no further testing at this time' message the others are mentioning. It comes up in a window immediately after submission then goes away. Not sure what it means, but definitely don't have anything on my app that would be disqualifying.
For those getting the 'no further testing' message...what is your application status - On File, Active, or Inactive?
FWIW, when I applied this year (2017) for the first time my app is "Active" instead of "On File". A noteable difference was after hitting submit, I didn't receive the standard TBNT as with previous applications. Instead, this time I was presented a message saying my application will remain open for editing until a meeting is scheduled.... as for what that means exactly -- no clue. Good luck, everyone!
Both of mine have thumbs up and show "on file"....I'm clean as a whistle. Shouldn't be anything disqualifying for me either.
Quote: For those getting the 'no further testing' message...what is your application status - On File, Active, or Inactive?
'On File' for both my 2014 and 2017 applications. Seems like this status is a step below 'Active'?
Quote: FWIW, when I applied this year (2017) for the first time my app is "Active" instead of "On File". A noteable difference was after hitting submit, I didn't receive the standard TBNT as with previous applications. Instead, this time I was presented a message saying my application will remain open for editing until a meeting is scheduled.... as for what that means exactly -- no clue. Good luck, everyone!
I'm in no way trying to burst any bubbles, but I am of the mind that the "...will remain open for editing until a meeting is scheduled.." is boilerplate for actives. Mine from 2016 and latest for 2017 has been active and said that but I'm still patiently waiting... Maybe i'm wrong and hopefully you get a call. Just wanted to add my experience.
Guys...

Just to confirm.... If your 2016 app says "active" in green, would that still require another app fill out in 2017? I'm guessing yes, but would like to confirm if anyone is in the know. Thanks.

K
UPS requires a new app from everyone each year. No exceptions. The guys that just started class on the 3rd had to fill out 2017 apps even though they were already hired.
Thanks Robxjt27!

K
Thumbs up means it's complete. Mine has that and On File. I didn't see anything you could put that would disqualify it didn't seem to ask for that much details.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to