2016 Hottest year

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/h...ear-on-record/
Mars is heating up too. Is that man's fault?
Sweet! Soon my property will be on the list as a tropical climate destination.

Best news I have heard since they determined tin foil hats prevent space aliens from reading your mind.
K/T blues
Quote: Sweet! Soon my property will be on the list as a tropical climate destination.

Best news I have heard since they determined tin foil hats prevent space aliens from reading your mind.
Yeah, we dinosaurs want the Cretaceous Warm Period back. If it hadn't been for that stinking meteor....
I'm glad that trump is president, maybe now we can put this nonsense to bed. BTW I taxi with both engines all the time just so I can help bring about "global warming". I'm doing my part.
The last time the oceans got this warm, sea levels were 20 to 30 feet higher than they are today - LA Times
So water temp does not correlate to ocean level? That's good news right?
When your models automatically add a degree to the actual temperature measured you will get global warming everytime.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/01/...-temperatures/
Why would anyone think that APC is place to debate climate change? Pilots are not scientists and have no background in interpreting raw scientific measurements. At best we will just spout off whatever 1 sentence conclusion our news provider of choice gives us.

Let's stick to what we know best: investing, marriage, general life advice, and how airlines could be run better if we were in charge
Quote: Why would anyone think that APC is place to debate climate change? Pilots are not scientists and have no background in interpreting raw scientific measurements. At best we will just spout off whatever 1 sentence conclusion our news provider of choice gives us.

Let's stick to what we know best: investing, marriage, general life advice, and how airlines could be run better if we were in charge
You forgot one; endlessly arguing over which news provider is the best.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to