North Face Hiring Info

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Plenty of charter companies use North Face jackets for their uniform.
So do major airlines whose pilots put functionality over ego.
Quote: So do major airlines whose pilots put functionality over ego.
Yeah, I'm sure the reason major airline pilots wear their suit jacket is their ego. Wow.
Quote: Yeah, I'm sure the reason major airline pilots wear their suit jacket is their ego. Wow.
I haven't worn my uniform jacket in 16 years. I know it wouldn't fit, even if I wanted to.
The North Face is owned by VF Corporation, and they have a flight department based in GSO with a satellite base in OAK.
We only wear tropical uniforms, so when we fly into colder climates a North Face Jacket, or Columbia, or.... is what a lot of us wear.
Quote: North Face is weak sauce I'm holding out for Arc'teryx or Mountian Hardware.
Mountain Hardware is owned by Columbia Sportswear. I don't think they have a flight department.

I wear north face and Patagonia jackets when deadheading all the time.
Quote: I keep seeing people wearing The North Face jackets with Luggage Works pilot bags at the airports. I guess they are pilots, not quite sure.

Does The North Face have a flight department? If so, what are their hiring minimums, pay scale, etc?

thanks!
With inside info, I can tell you. The pay is the worst in the industry. A lot of the pilots have their apps out at the majors... There may be vacancies soon!
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to