HNL transportation

Subscribe
Any advice on transportation getting form HNL to Waikiki hotels?
A hotel that has a shuttle? The Hilton properties had shuttles last I was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cab will cost you $25-30, you can do this as an alternative for half the price.

SpeediShuttle | Hawaii airport shuttle and transportation - Maui, Oahu, Big Island, and Kauai
m.thebus.org

TheBus is real way to get around Oahu.
The cheapest way is to just walk.....

Actually you can take a respite about half way when the Nimitz crosses the Kapalama canal, there are plenty of itinerant inhabitants (maybe even a few island air pilots) hanging out under the low bridges.

Additionally, if you get hungry, you can sneak into the worlds busiest Costco and wander the aisles for a free lunch each day.

Or you could just take the light rail....... in 2030.
VIP Trans van service, $24ish round trip
Go 808 Express is cheap and reliable.

808-489-0000
Quote: The cheapest way is to just walk.....

Actually you can take a respite about half way when the Nimitz crosses the Kapalama canal, there are plenty of itinerant inhabitants (maybe even a few island air pilots) hanging out under the low bridges.

Additionally, if you get hungry, you can sneak into the worlds busiest Costco and wander the aisles for a free lunch each day.

Or you could just take the light rail....... in 2030.
Pretty sure WP guys aren't living with the crackheads under the bridge.
Hang out on the curb until a crew comes out and ask if you can ride along. Make sure you have a 5$ or 10$ bill visible to the driver in your hand. Most crews would be OK with it and drivers aren't likely to object.
Quote: Pretty sure WP guys aren't living with the crackheads under the bridge.
It was more of a joke, you know a juxtaposition of WP's pay and benes with the cost of living in HNL area.

Also, not an expert, but I would think it's more of a meth problem than crack..... but what do I know....just a pilot.