UALPILOTSFORUM.ORG Down?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
Whats up with the website?
Quote: Whats up with the website?
Its a POS. I tried using it a few times post-merge but it kept crashing on me or I got flamed for everything I said.
Looks like somebody forgot to pay the bill
Quote: Looks like somebody forgot to pay the bill
Yep. They didn't renew the domain name so someone else bought it. I just went and tried to buy it but someone beat me by an hour. Looks like whoever runs the site will have to get a new domain name.
I find it hilarious. There's a small but vocal minority that are probably having aneurysms right now since they don't have an outlet.
There really wasn't much going on there anyway right now
Maybe Staller bought it..
Quote: Its a POS. I tried using it a few times post-merge but it kept crashing on me or I got flamed for everything I said.
I have never had any issues with crashing.

Always had a lot of useful info for me. Plus I liked knowing who was who.

If you are looking for a place where everyone agrees with you, this wasn't the place.
Quote: Maybe Staller bought it..
I guess Staller is legend now - teller of truth, protector of the weak, and unearths the liars among us. I hear he just bought several acres near Jackson Hole. Is he planning a bid to DEN?
Quote: I find it hilarious. There's a small but vocal minority that are probably having aneurysms right now since they don't have an outlet.
I'm picturing a bloviating Brit wandering aimlessly in downtown Chicago rambling incoherently at every passerby. All he needs is a cup and a cardboard sign to make a bit of extra spare change.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to