Atlas attrition numbers staggering

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Heard that Atlas had 47 pilots leave last month. That's 3.2% of their pilot group. How much longer can the continue to hemorrhage pilots at this rate? Also hearing that around 120 are in the UPS pool alone. Is everyone leaving the sinking ship? What about the senior "lifers"? Are they thinking about bailing out now?
Atlas management is reactive not proactive. So long as airplanes are moving nothing will change.
Quote: Atlas management is reactive not proactive. So long as airplanes are moving nothing will change.
That about sums it up!
Quote: Heard that Atlas had 47 pilots leave last month. That's 3.2% of their pilot group. How much longer can the continue to hemorrhage pilots at this rate? Also hearing that around 120 are in the UPS pool alone. Is everyone leaving the sinking ship? What about the senior "lifers"? Are they thinking about bailing out now?
Didn't you say you worked here? So why are you hearing? Can't get exact numbers? Be gone troll.
Quote: Heard that Atlas had 47 pilots leave last month. That's 3.2% of their pilot group. How much longer can the continue to hemorrhage pilots at this rate? Also hearing that around 120 are in the UPS pool alone. Is everyone leaving the sinking ship? What about the senior "lifers"? Are they thinking about bailing out now?
Wrong! As usual.
I think the actual number was 34 pilots in January.

I submitted an app to NetJets if that tells you anything...
Of my class of 24. 5 have gone now. (Most waited for the contract negotiations to start, then took the first class date when it went bad)
I know of three more with upcoming interviews. So inside of two years a total of 8 guys my be gone soon. That's very telling, one class!
Everyone had high hopes and did not want to leave. Not the case anymore.
Quote: I think the actual number was 34 pilots in January.

I submitted an app to NetJets if that tells you anything...
We will welcome you with open arms, I was a K4 guy during the furlough, loved it, if it wasn't for the 17 day thing I would still be there, loved the mission, people, flying, company,and the JET : )
Correction to the OP month. I'm now told that those numbers are for November 2016.
Unfortunately Atlas will still be able for a while to fill classes with regionals/corporate/135 guys who will get a pay upgrade and want to fly a wide-body travelling around the world and they don't mind the bad contract, 17 days away and low payment compared to other airlines. So as long as Atlas can fill the classes management won't move. Moreover there is plenty of lifers there who are to old/have skeletons in the closet/don't wanna be a FO again pilots that will never move and would do anything management asks
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to