HNL Crashpad

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Crashpad
I have a friend who has a private room for rent available July 1st. Kalihi valley less than 10 min from airport. Great for new hires in training or crashpad. Shared Kitchen and bathroom in common area.
NOT FANCY but affordable and convenient!
$400 per month.
PM me if interested
Crashpad
Sorry guys, the crashpad in Kalihi is gone. I was in training the past few days, if I did not PM you back I apologize. Good luck!
Crashpad
Furnished room in a house. 10 minutes from the airport, parking provided. Available from June 16 - October 16.
$500 per month.

Call (808) 347-3040
October
Anyone have an extra room available for October start? 15-20 mins max from ha hq would be preferred. From Colorado, single guy, late twenties, clean. I don't check my pm's much but I will get back to you as soon as I see it. Thanks in advance!
Quote: Buying a house 6 miles from airport. 7 Bed rooms, will all be available for crash pad types. initial price is $600 per room (shared sort of) will run it like air BNB so no assigned rooms. eventual plan is charge by the night if I can make it cheaper for the renter that way. If you need a long term room for training $1200 for own room/month.

Pete
Hey Pete, would you have a room avail at your pad, say late Jan or early Feb 2018? I’d be interested in a long term deal - Instructor -.
Thanks.
Crashpad in Salt Lake area
I have been thinking about starting a crashpad in a 3 BR 2 BA only a mile from the airport. But the rooms will be about $1000 each which includes furnished stuff but the electr and cable up to you

If you are interested email me [email protected] or call 702-683-5353
Got CJO today. In need of a crash pad for training. Can someone PM me with info. Thanks.
Quote: Got CJO today. In need of a crash pad for training. Can someone PM me with info. Thanks.
Same here. I need a crashpad! Congrat Donuthole
Quote: Got CJO today. In need of a crash pad for training. Can someone PM me with info. Thanks.
just wondering when you interviewed and when did they say you will get a class date?
I thought there were still people in the pool from last window
Quote: just wondering when you interviewed and when did they say you will get a class date?
I thought there were still people in the pool from last window
I've got a crash pad and a 1bd apartment for rent by diamond head. Easy 15 min commute to airport and plenty of parking. Pm me if interested
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to