Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > > >
SkyWest Regional Airline
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2018, 05:43 PM   #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Downward Dog
Posts: 1,870
Default SAP(eh)

This latest gross misrepresentation of the pilot group may even get attention from Chip and Crew.
While I am against ALPA and really enjoy OO, nobody appreciates being voiceless especially when you can see others with a voice.
What is the company paying SAPA for when they have done nothing but agitate this pilot group for the last year? Attracting new hires is important while we are all still playing musical chairs. New hires have their fingers on the pulse of what is happening at all the carriers.
The student council needs to meet in the principalís office.
WesternSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:49 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
trip's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,369
Default

This giant middle finger came straight from the top, via RJ.
What a joke this place has become, sad really.
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:13 PM   #3  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Apr 2010
Posts: 803
Default

Yes, things are steadily getting worse and there is nothing that shows an improvement.

If you are at SkyWest, immediately work on an exit plan.

If you are not at SkyWest, plan on working somewhere else.
Check Complete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:08 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
ConnectionPilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2006
Position: CA
Posts: 499
Default

You guys are showing you really have no idea what happened today or how bylaw changes work. Don't muddy the water any more than it already is. Yup, gross misrepresentation ONLY if you think this is the end of the road for this proposal. In that case, the door is wide open and plenty of other places are hiring who have this already rule in place...
ConnectionPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:15 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: RJ FO
Posts: 2,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
This giant middle finger came straight from the top, via RJ.
What a joke this place has become, sad really.
Did RJ comment on this fiasco?
word302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 05:32 AM   #6  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 32
Default

I'm outta the loop on this one, what was done?
ZippyTWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:09 AM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Downward Dog
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnectionPilot View Post
You guys are showing you really have no idea what happened today or how bylaw changes work. Don't muddy the water any more than it already is. Yup, gross misrepresentation ONLY if you think this is the end of the road for this proposal. In that case, the door is wide open and plenty of other places are hiring who have this already rule in place...
YOU have no idea what this pilot group feels if YOU think this sentiment from pilot group stems from the content of the proposal alone.

You (SAPA) donít understand communication, cooperation or representation and are completely disjointed.

Maybe listen to the 20% who take their time to voice their opinion and the other 80% will actually see reason to click the links.
WesternSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:40 AM   #8  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Apr 2010
Posts: 803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternSkies View Post
YOU have no idea what this pilot group feels if YOU think this sentiment from pilot group stems from the content of the proposal alone.

You (SAPA) donít understand communication, cooperation or representation and are completely disjointed.

Maybe listen to the 20% who take their time to voice their opinion and the other 80% will actually see reason to click the links.
Perfect assessment, while there are some reps that in there digging, remember who's at the helm and where he's paid from!

Thus, nothing's going to change!
Check Complete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:16 AM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check Complete View Post
Perfect assessment, while there are some reps that in there digging, remember who's at the helm and where he's paid from!

Thus, nothing's going to change!
I find it funny RJ was one of the Alpa drive peopleast alla drive.. And was very very vocal back then. And now. Crickets...... we need everyone to fill out surveys 20% response is horible... as soon as this pilot group got over 2000 pilots things started to drift. And participation went way down l...
amcnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:14 AM   #10  
Dumb Pilot
 
Joined APC: Apr 2013
Position: Broke
Posts: 767
Default

I think it’s comical that the exucitive board thinks our **** poor pay package was the reason republic and endeavor got raises. That shows they have no clue.
Is offline is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:02 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1