Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   United (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/united/)
-   -   United diversity....... (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/united/133541-united-diversity.html)

Guppydriver95 05-09-2021 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EWRflyr (Post 3232439)
Saving Continental Airlines Brotherhood?

Lol. Is that how scabs saw themselves? Good thing the rest of the airline and industry knows what dirtbags they really are.

JoePatroni 05-09-2021 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppydriver95 (Post 3232702)
Lol. Is that how scabs saw themselves? Good thing the rest of the airline and industry knows what dirtbags they really are.

Most of them know what dirt bags they are themselves, they just don’t care….a lot of them are actually proud of it.

Airhoss 05-09-2021 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoePatroni (Post 3232791)
Most of them know what dirt bags they are themselves, they just don’t care….a lot of them are actually proud of it.

That is simply a defense mechanism, they know they were not qualified for the job either in experience, personality issues, morally or criminally. They are simply putting on the false face of being a proud scumbag.If they don’t feel shame and regret they are a sociopath, which is most likely the case for a high percentage of scabs.

JoePatroni 05-09-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airhoss (Post 3232797)
That is simply a defense mechanism, they know they were not qualified for the job either in experience, personality issues, morally or criminally. They are simply putting on the false face of being a proud scumbag.If they don’t feel shame and regret they are a sociopath, which is most likely the case for a high percentage of scabs.

They’re just dirty people.

fadec 05-09-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoePatroni (Post 3232805)
They’re just dirty people.

They also won. They had good long careers with seniority, management, and training center work. At least that's what I hear. Don't scab, guys. You'll get on a list.

Guppydriver95 05-09-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fadec (Post 3232829)
They also won. They had good long careers with seniority, management, and training center work. At least that's what I hear. Don't scab, guys. You'll get on a list.

clarification: At UAL they were always seen as cockroaches. At CAL, I wouldn’t say they “won”anything. They stole their careers. Every paycheck was theft(and still is). They’re not respected by their peers, and they live with the knowledge that they will never be “real” Airline pilots. If that’s what you call winning, then no thanks.

Airhoss 05-09-2021 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fadec (Post 3232829)
They also won. They had good long careers with seniority, management, and training center work. At least that's what I hear. Don't scab, guys. You'll get on a list.

Saying a scab “won”, is like saying a rapist is a ladies man.

Hedley 05-10-2021 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airhoss (Post 3232893)
Saying a scab “won”, is like saying a rapist is a ladies man.

I guess it’s a matter of perspective. The guilty party ends the day thinking that he got some, while the rest of us just see a villain.

Airhoss 05-10-2021 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedley (Post 3232929)
I guess it’s a matter of perspective. The guilty party ends the day thinking that he got some, while the rest of us just see a villain.

There is never a reason to apologize or make excuses for a scab. That’s the only perspective on scabs, they are scum.

Hedley 05-10-2021 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airhoss (Post 3232959)
There is never a reason to apologize or make excuses for a scab. That’s the only perspective on scabs, they are scum.

Absolutely. I was referring to how they see themselves vs how we see them.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:57 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands