Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional
Register FAQ Advertising Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Regional Regional airlines

 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums

    Already registered? Login above

OR
 
To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of
the largest community of airline pilots in the U.S. and beyond.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Join the Forum

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 01:17 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Furlough/Gun Driver
Posts: 437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojetdriver View Post
Chuck Norris had Tim Martins as his UPT instructor.
You may have gone too far with this one. I hope Mr. Norris doesn't frequent this board.
dosbo is offline  
Advertising above will not show if you are a registered user.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #52 (permalink)
Gets Off to Weekends
 
Jamers's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2007
Posts: 522
Default

Tim Martin's flight manual has no limitations section.
Jamers is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #53 (permalink)
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2008
Posts: 53
Default

Surely the Majors would never hire this guy.
His punishment will be being a Lifer at Commutair
piperpilot12w is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #54 (permalink)
pants on the ground
 
mmaviator's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: back seat
Posts: 1,342
Default

911 dispatchers call Tim Martins for their emergencies.

Tim Martins' toilet is the Fountain of Youth.
__________________
99 bottles of beer on the wall......
mmaviator is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #55 (permalink)
Prime Minister
 
rickair7777's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: CRJ
Posts: 15,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojetdriver View Post
Well now Ricky, I guess if you want to make it all personal....

.....try to not to be so pi$$y/bitter because YOU were too ignorant, stupid, or just flat out dumb to make a choice of where you went to work first. Remember, you (and others) can collectively thank the ALPA carriers that have negotiated/bargained for better pay and work rules that you know get to ride the coattails of.

That's about as nice as I can spell it out for you.

My post was meant as a joke. You missed the humor, you often do.
I'm not riding on anyone's coattails, nor am I advocating that approach. I voted yes, for the slightly lesser evil.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to shut up and enable the status-quo...alpa is jacked in many ways and TM should be a wake up call to all of blind-faith alpa acolytes.
rickair7777 is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #56 (permalink)
Che Guevara
 
ToiletDuck's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojetdriver View Post
Well now Ricky, I guess if you want to make it all personal....

.....try to not to be so pi$$y/bitter because YOU were too ignorant, stupid, or just flat out dumb to make a choice of where you went to work first. Remember, you (and others) can collectively thank the ALPA carriers that have negotiated/bargained for better pay and work rules that you know get to ride the coattails of.
That can be said for any organized labor group not just ALPA. UPS, Southwest, the IBT, FAPA, and all the rest who tell management to go kick rocks when the time comes.
__________________
Proudly Chemtrailing the United States since 2007.
ToiletDuck is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #57 (permalink)
Che Guevara
 
ToiletDuck's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaviator View Post
911 dispatchers call Tim Martins for their emergencies.

Tim Martins' toilet is the Fountain of Youth.
Tim Martins' is ALPA
__________________
Proudly Chemtrailing the United States since 2007.
ToiletDuck is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #58 (permalink)
"miserable user"
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: DD->DH->RU/XE soon to be EV
Posts: 3,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
I'm not riding on anyone's coattails
So it's you that's singlehandedly negotiating for better pay and work rules and SkyWest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
nor am I advocating that approach. I voted yes, for the slightly lesser evil.
You went to a place that's been doing it for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletDuck View Post
That can be said for any organized labor group not just ALPA. UPS, Southwest, the IBT, FAPA, and all the rest who tell management to go kick rocks when the time comes.
I'm sure Rick can fight his own battles, he doesn't need you to argue on his behalf. He wouldn't advocate that.

Last edited by dojetdriver; 09-04-2010 at 03:04 PM.
dojetdriver is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #59 (permalink)
Che Guevara
 
ToiletDuck's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojetdriver View Post
I'm sure Rick can fight his own battles, he doesn't need you to argue on his behalf. He wouldn't advocate that.
Oh I didn't realize it was just between you and Rick. I must have hacked into an account and read these PMs.

Since I'm here I might as well just clarify. ALPA is the only union that has pushed for better wages/work rules and you hold it against Rick for working at Mesa and leaving meanwhile you flourished over at indyair. Got it!

I'll never understand how someone at one regional feels far superior to someone at another...
__________________
Proudly Chemtrailing the United States since 2007.
ToiletDuck is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #60 (permalink)
"miserable user"
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: DD->DH->RU/XE soon to be EV
Posts: 3,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletDuck View Post
Oh I didn't realize it was just between you and Rick. I must have hacked into an account and read these PMs.

Since I'm here I might as well just clarify. ALPA is the only union that has pushed for better wages/work rules and you hold it against Rick for working at Mesa and leaving meanwhile you flourished over at indyair. Got it!

I'll never understand how someone at one regional feels far superior to someone at another...

Wow, good come back dude

How's that FO pay rate working out for you over there?

Tim Martins would of got a better rate out of the reverend, AND one listed everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletDuck View Post
I'll never understand how someone at one regional feels far superior to someone at another...
NEVER said nor implied that. You need to do a better job at reading comprehension and keep up. But yeah, keep fanning the flames. At least the Tim Martins jokes were funny.
dojetdriver is offline  
 
 
 

 
Closed Thread
 



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Military Poser in the ALPA Magazine? Hacker15e Military 640 03-23-2014 09:46 PM
SkyWest Union Discussion (In House or ALPA?) Flyby1206 Regional 81 08-11-2010 04:24 AM
More Stupid Than Tim Martins vagabond Hangar Talk 4 04-25-2010 12:25 PM
CA Tim Boyens Endorsement of Baron/Cook/Riggs CAL EWR Union Talk 0 10-22-2008 05:54 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:39 PM.


vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2000 - 2012 Internet Brands, Inc.