View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 02:30 PM
SpecialTracking
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2010

Originally Posted by strfyr51 View Post
I think this "fence" thing might not be such a hot Idea. Tilton is the one that doesn't like the 747 but But I was over at Boeing to take a friend to lunch and Delta Had an Entire Van of suits get dropped off in front of the building. So my take is? If DELTA were to Buy the 747-8?? United is getting them, Because We're Not getting that "
White Elephant" A380. If Lufthy has Any good success with them? United will get 20-30 themselves.. All this "Mine and Yours" Stuff is Why you guys are Not going to get what you need or DESERVE You look and ant like a bunch of Fingers instead of a FIST!
Fences are not about mine and yours but more about protections and stability. If we had an all 757 fleet and they had all 777's, I would expect them to fence us out of the 777's. It's only fair.

How is it you see a handful of Delta employees in Sea and deduce they are buying the -800?

Finally, CAL mgt has been on record saying the 747 is too large for our route structure and they cannot consistently fill the airplane.