View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 02:06 PM
ultradrvr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: 767

Originally Posted by ABXGO View Post
It was simply based on what I have heard some of your guys have say, some on the property, some on other forums. Maybe they are blowing smoke or smoking crack. I hope it is true so that you can get your job back (if you want it). Aren't fellow members just grand? What a bunch of great guys to help you out, you get to stay at home while they work for you. Never understood that mentality.

I see...I thought maybe u worked at ABX based on your name....you might want to look into other carriers. Abx is kind of locked in to where they are right now...if you get hired you will be a F/O for quite a long time and probably be on reserve until enough people retire or die so you can hold a line. I dont really have a choice, I gotta wait for ABX if I want to fly 121...I'm gettin too old and no college. If I would go back I imagine I would reitire a 76 F/O. Also dont forget, they are parking the 8s and just recently heard from the chief pilot that they need to find something to replace the 9...if they replace it at all, he talked about an all 76 fleet...thats a lot of crews to surplus into the 76...it smells of another furlough. Just a thought....its darkest before the dawn. (I think)