View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 05:20 PM
IdahoFlyer
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2010

Originally Posted by GernBlandston View Post
Thank you everyone for elaborating on this topic.
I just need to hear it for certain, with any/all of these remote computer access setups, are you able to use BidX and Bid without any issues?
I can only speak for iteleport, and I don't use BidX or Bid. Even if BidX is not supported by the iPad, which I don't know if it is iteleport will allow you to use it on your iPad. When using iteleport you are literally using your home PC from your iPad. In fact, if you had someone at home looking at your PC while you were using iteleport they would see the mouse moving and everything else you are doingnfrom your iPad. Essentially, you are just turning your iPad into a remote monitor, keyboard and mouse. It's pretty intuitive, and I've found that it makes my iPad much more useful. In fact, Hulu costs money on the iPad but is free for PC. So I connect to ky PC via iteleport, open up windows explorer, navigate to Hulu and watch shows on my iPad via my PC 1000 NM away.
That's just my experience. Hope it's helpful. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.