Old 06-22-2011, 11:18 PM
mregan
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007
Position: CL65 First Officer

lolwut,
This is the worst post Ive ever read on any forum. You are an idiot, plain and simple. I never post or respond on here, in fact until now , the last time i did was Sept 21st 2010. There are a lot of good threads and useful info posted on here, but this was just STUPID. First off, Ive seen everyone in this industry from NETJETS to Regionals to FEDEX to Mainline crews bringing bags and things that are necessary to help them out on their trips for the next 1,2,3,4 ,7 10 day trips or whatever the time away from home they will be. Oh and just to let you know I do bring my rollaboard, chart case, mini laptop bag and a BIG HUGE lunch cooler. The biggest and the best bro. Why you ask? Well I dont live at home with Mommy and Daddy, but because I cook and bring my own food so I can save money and eat healthy. I ve been in the industry 5 years and counting and I dont plan on changing what I bring, nor do a lot of other pilots and flight attendants I work with. So Guy get a life get a clue , find something else to worry about.