View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:27 PM
kingairfun
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by UCLAbruins View Post
By the way kingAir fun, I was wrong, you were right. When the working environment started to detoriorate and morale began to sink, I seriously though the older guys (66 and above) would start throwing in the towel, or at least some of them. Why deal with this? but that has not been the case at all, nobody is going anywhere.

Unfortunately I don't think mass retirements will ever really take place...With the exception of Union message board type stuff, I would assume out on the road the job is basically the same as it has always been?? NJA pilots may not work at the "shining star" of aviation anymore, and there may be it little less chest thumping than before but essentially pilots are out on there own with an airplane to fly around. Not too bad if ya ask me!!

My only other prediction is the dow being at or above 13000 by the end of 2011 and all time highs sometime in 2012...Got a little shaky the past 2 months but now looking solid after this week....I've got a new strategy going forward.....if ya notice the May-June selloff usually happens, but then somehow by July everything starts shooting up again...interesting!!

7/1 no furloughs yet!