Thread: Skywest
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 08:14 PM
duvie
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: WB Bunkie

You'll quickly learn that the policy manual (no hair on your collar, approved clothing only, well shined shoes, just to name a few itens), is much more like guidelines than hard and fast rules (especially when you're a crew scheduler calling up a reserve, or you're a Bro pilot flying in Southern California)

Originally Posted by HotMamaPilot View Post
You speak as if bam bam is actually in favor of unions, get a clue! You must be part of the 30 and under crowd(ie gulable)
You speak as if you know my political inclinations Just because I have enough maturity (barely) to use a politician's real name, must mean I'm a loyal follower eh?

The next time I want political insight from a card-carrying union member who votes republican, and whose overnight highlights include complaining about "how hard it is to stay in shape in our job" and how "hard this job is on your family" while they eat at Chili's, buying plenty of drinks for themselves and the flight attendant and complain bitterly when the flight attendant won't go back to their room with them, I'll let you know

I.E. There is no shortage of pilots who are just as guilty of hypocrisy as the politicians they so vehemently denounce.